SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 5, 2013

{Fab Friday} Weekly Blog Love: Parties, Recipes & How To's

This week's blog round-up is full of fun stuff to show you how to get your party on!



NOM-NOM-NOM!!!
I wish I had taster-net - this S'mores Cupcake Recipe by Three Little Monkeys Studio looks delish!


Magnolia Creative is making me want to go home and whip up this Sweet Potato Recipe - anything in a pocket must be hiding something good!!!!

Perfect Parties

I'm insanely in love with this potty training party by Creative Juice




This Little Friends, Squinkies Inspired Party over at D & P Celebrations is too cute for words.
Calling all little sluggers!!! BellaGrey Designs hits a home run with this Baseball Party - can I please have a box of Cracker Jacks?!!  Love those things!
Spaceships and Laserbeams is giving loads of pre-historic fun with a fun list  for anyone throwing a dinosaur party - I can't decide which party I like most!
My Paper Pinwheel shares an adorable Easter Egg Hunt  - loving all the bright & cheery colors.



How To's & DIY's  
I've been seeing string art a lot lately.  Sweet Song Bird shows how to create a DIY Nautical String Art for a room re-do.


Hello My Sweet has a ready to go template for cupcake wrappers that makes cupcake decorating super easy.
Enter this giveaway and learn 6 steps to planning an event with Soiree Event Design's new book!
This Little Mama has given me a WOW moment - totally digging this DIY Mason Jar Chandelier - PIN-WORTHY!


I love a good room do-over! Mirabelle Creations shares fab apartment decorating ideas - loving the color combo of yellow and turquoise!





1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails